1. Remember that the Ranch is at almost 9000ft. If you are not used to these elevations, you may get headaches. Please bring your medicine of choice and drink plenty of water while you are at the ranch.
2. Wild Horse Mesa is a mountain desert climate with warm days and cold nights. Please remember to bring a light jacket or sweater with you when you come.
3. Due to the elevation the sun is very strong. Hat, sunglasses, lip balm and sunscreen are highly recommended.
4. Sturdy shoes for hiking around the chalet and the mesa are the best option.
5. A swim suit and pool shoes or flip-flops are necessary to fully enjoy the relaxation area.
6. For our foreign guests we strongly recommend that you purchase medical insurance for the period of your trip.